Monday 4 August 2014

Manifesting Wonderful People Into My Life.



I get such a kick out of sharing the Abraham Hicks teachings and sharing how to manifest. When I started Zephorium I was determined that this was going to be run on the basis of the Abraham teachings. I have found whenever I relax that it flows in a beautiful and easy way. If I get uptight or worried it all slows down and becomes more difficult. I love allowing the flow to take over the business and see the teachings in action.
Through focusing on ease, flow, grace, fun and peace the most wonderful opportunities and people have flowed into my life in the most delicious way.

I am so blessed to be able to now employ Lauren Harrold who is the most lovely person you could wish to meet. I have always had a good work ethic and I have met my match with Lauren. She is my marketing manager, designer, organiser and all round help as we take the Zephorium range to the next level. I am totally delighted that she has agreed to work with me and am so excited to see what the next year brings. Thanks Lauren for being you and pulling me back into focus when I extend myself too far!
Other people are floating to me in unexpected and exciting ways and it is thrilling to see who arrives next and what they can offer me and I can offer them? I am loving this co-creating and now I ‘get’ how it works, life is becoming easier and easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment