Thursday 13 October 2016

Become A Qualified Zephorium Energy Healer


Living my life in service is truly a remarkable thing, journeying with others is a magnificent path and I feel blessed 22 years ago, to have chosen ‘the road less travelled’. Sharing the information is what I now love to do. This could be your world too!

So…. I am getting lots of questions and keen enquiries about the new training I am offering from February. It’s everything I teach in one big hit! Here is a deeper explanation as requested by lots of YOU….
The basis of the training is self-healing, whilst learning to become a powerful energy healer. It is only when we are in alignment ourselves that we have anything to offer another. You will learn to interpret the Universal Energies to translate what is vibrationally occurring within YOU, around YOU and for OTHERS.

As with the Satvik Training School which I ran for 12 years, the basis of healing is to clear out our own energy blocks first and no one can do that but you! Self-empowerment is the aim NOT dependency. Based on Chinese energy practices including Chi Gung, you will be required to do a daily routine to first clear your energy body and secondly to re-charge your system to facilitate powerful healing for self and others. No ‘burnt out’ therapists here!

You will learn how to cleanse your internal organs in order to learn to interpret emotions and blockages in others. This combined with all my skills and experience teaching psychic development, mediumship, epigenetics: – how our thoughts and feelings create our world, and using the Zephorium products during your healing work, is going to pack a powerful punch in self-healing for yourself and others. All of that is condensed into 1 day a month (Sunday) training for 10 months!

Expect to work hard, clear your energy body, have some tears and lots of laughter as you return energetically to the powerful, creative being that you are. You will have case studies as you learn the protocol, immerse yourself in nature AND learn to give a powerful, intuitive healing…..This is going to be SUCH fun!

I can’t wait…… This could easily be a 2 year course but these days I like to ‘sock’ it to you fast so you can take it out into the world and integrate it into your world. Things have changed, the energy is moving fast… no need to hang around now. If you are ready for a new career, to add to your toolbox of therapies for your practice or simply to help yourself and your family then come and join me for this life changing course.

Let me know if you want to attend, we can have a chat about it in more detail.

Dates and Cost 2017
Sundays - Feb 26th , March 26th, April 23rd, May 21st, June 18th, July 16th
August – Rest!
Sept 10th, Oct 8th, Nov 5th, Dec 3rd

Fully affiliated to the British Alliance of Healing Associations (BAHA) the largest healing association in Britain.
Cost: £1995 + VAT
Venue: Midhurst, West Sussex

Here are some more lovely words from students to inspire you. You get the gist – it could be you!

“Amazing day, I can’t thank you enough. I am just so excited at what is unfolding for me in the future, i truly felt a glimpse of its magnificence. You are an inspirational and gifted teacher, thank you for being a huge part of my life. In Love,” K

“Hi Sarah Just wanted to say thank you for that mind-blowing day on Saturday. Both J & I feel like we have had some kind of 'activation', and it's like the gift that keeps on giving, interesting effect as it feels like something building, like some sort of deeper waking up, riding a cosmic wave of consciousness. POWERFUL STUFF! Seriously amazing things have happened in just the two days since the Saturday, Wow.”…. Z

“Hi Sarah. Thanks so much for today, as always a real treat… I find myself so enthralled and like a sponge I want to absorb all the information and make the very best out of everything I hear from both you and the others. I am so eager to learn more and more and every time I come away with a heart full of hope, joy and love for everyone and everything and my life. I still have not managed to go to sleep with excitement and it is nearly three o’clock in the morning!”…. A T

Please get in touch if you would like more information or to book. info@zephorium.com 01730 858 150.

With Love
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment