Tuesday 5 July 2016

BE YOUR MOST AUTHENTIC SELF




Am working on my authenticity at the moment and really trying to ‘be it’ in everything I say and do. When I took my vow to be an Ordained Multi-Faith Minister back in 2007 I set my self a really high goal. My vow was this: - I vow to be the presence of love in everything I say, everything I think, and everything I do. Needless to say I fail miserable in that much of the time. I have learned that failing is fine, it’s the getting up and trying again, day after day that is important to me. When I am authentic it can often upset those around me and I am learning that it is ok to not please everyone else all the time. My challenge is to stay in my authenticity no matter what anyone else thinks or says about me, and although this was really difficult at first, is getting easier with practice. It’s such a relief to know that I don’t have to please anyone else. My job is to please me, be authentic and trust that in the truth as I see it, everything will work our just fine.

Blessings,
Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. A great inspiration indeed dear Sarah.
    Here's to authenticity and being true to ourselves!
    Much love
    Ann-Marie x x x

    ReplyDelete